Hougen HMD904S 115-Volt Swivel Base Magnetic Drill w/coolant bottle plus 1/2" drill chuck, adapter and 12002 rotabroach cutter kit
Free Shipping Included! Hougen HMD904S 115-Volt Swivel Base Magnetic Drill w/coolant bottle plus 1/2'' drill chuck, adapter and 12002 rotabroach cutter kit by Hougen at Touch and Know USA. MPN: 0904109. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The mag drill of choice for fabrication. Lightweight, compact, powerful, & versatile. Now better than ever completely redesigned with more features
The HMD904S with its powerful performance, lightweight size, small footprint and hole capacity is the most popular model in the line of Hougen magnetic drills.The LED light is built into the base of the magnet and allows the operator to more efficiently and quickly line up the pilot with the hole's center location in low light or no light conditions. Powering the drill is a proprietary Hougen motor with a new design to the aluminum casing to improve durability.
The addition of a two stage magnet increases magnetic holding power by 30% when the drill motor is turned on. This saves energy and increases magnet life. A new arbor system utilizes a 5/8" slot drive for more rigidity, hole accuracy and quicker use of accessories such as drill chucks and tapping attachments.
The HMD904S has many additional features that make the drill easier to use; a more robust housing design with an ergonomic carrying handle, a spot to hold the hex wrench, reversible feed handles and a d-ring on the back of the magnet for quickly attaching the safety chain.
The HMD904S weighs just 28.9 lbs (13.1 kg), measures 19-5/8"H x 7-3/4"W x 11-5/8"L (499mm x 197mm x 295mm) and provides drilling capacities from 7/16" up to 1-1/2" (12 - 38mm) diameter and 2" (50mm) depth of cut. The drill has an electrical rating of 9A and a 450 RPM motor.
For safety the HMD904 incorporates Hougen exclusive features to insure a safe work environment including a no-adjustment safety switch, which shuts down the drill motor if lift of the magnetic base is detected plus an LED indicator that monitors this sensor and alerts if the safety switch is not properly engaged. A two stage power on switch prevents drill rotation unless the magnet has first been engaged, and, in the case of a power interruption.
Features & Highlights
- The mag drill of choice for fabrication. Lightweight, compact, powerful, & versatile. Now better than ever completely redesigned with more features
- Large 7/16"-1-1/2" dia. / 2" D.O.C. Capacity and a 450 RPM motor. New - pilot light for low light or no light conditions, New - two stage magnet 30% power increase when motor is turned on
- Swivel Base adds even greater versatility: Precisely line up your pilot with the holes center location, One stroke lock and unlock handle, Great for horizontal, overhead, tight areas, and getting out over another piece of steel, New - slot drive arbor for more accuracy and quicker change out of accessories
- New - housing - stronger stiffer, more ergonomic, positive slug ejection, Feed handles quickly change from side to side, lift detector safety system, rear mounted controls, gravity feed coolant system (hmd904 w/ coolant bottle)
- Fabricators kit includes HMD904 Swivel Base w/coolant bottle plus 1/2" drill chuck, adapter and 12002 Rotabroach cutter kit. Made in U.S. A.
|Item Size:||7.7 x 19.6 x 19.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||51.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.2 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches|