Hougen HMD918 Two Speed Magnetic Drill 6" Depth - 115V
Hougen HMD918 Two Speed Magnetic Drill 6'' Depth - 115V by Hougen at Touch and Know USA. MPN: 0918102. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The HMD918 includes a pressurized coolant bottle and system. The two gallon bottle easily attaches to the drill arbor and provides pressurized
Features & Highlights
- The HMD918 has a high torque motor and extended six inch drilling depth to give metal fabricators more options to drill deep holes in steel whether it is a solid piece of material or multiple stacked plates.
- 7/16" - 2-3/8" (up to 3" DOC) & 13/16" - 1-3/16" (21mm - 30mm) (4" & 6" DOC) Capacity, Powerful high torque Hougen motor and gears, Two speed gear box - 250 & 450 RPM, Feed handles quickly change from side to side, Lift detector safety system
- Pilot light for low light conditions and greater hole accuracy, Pressurized coolant system for increased productivity & better coolant flow for deep hole drilling, Two stage magnet. Engages full power only when motor is turned on which increases magnet life
- Many accessories are available to turn your drill into a portable machine shop including: drill chucks, tapping, #2 Morse Taper Adapter, and more.
- Includes: Hougen HMD918 (0918102), Pressurized coolant system for increased productivity, pint of coolant, safety chain, hex wrenches & Case
|Item Weight:||44.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 26.31 x 26.31 inches|