Jancy USA-5 Portable Magnetic-Base Drill, 120V, 11.7 Amp Motor, 2-3/8" Diameter x 3" Depth Capacity
Jancy USA-5 Portable Magnetic-Base Drill, 120V, 11.7 Amp Motor, 2-3/8'' Diameter x 3'' Depth Capacity by Jancy Engineering Company at Touch and Know USA. MPN: 18066. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Jancy USA-5 mag drills offer dependability, safety and versatility. The USA-5 is a workhorse that has some big capabilities for a drill that stands
Safety Precautions :
1. Always use safety strap and chip guard provided with machine.
2. Magnet will not hold properly on thin materials or rough and dirty surfaces.
3. Remove any excessive mill scale or rust from surface to be drilled.
4. When drilling materials under 3/8" thick, an additional steel plate may be required to achieve proper magnet adhesion.
5. The safety strap must be securely fastened to machine and around work being drilled. Loop strap around work piece and connect strap ends by attaching to D-rings on drill.
NOTE: Safety strap is intended only to restrain the drill to the work piece in the event of a power failure to the magnetic base.
Features & Highlights
- 120V, 11.7 amp magnetic-base drill press with 1.8 horsepower (HP) 1400 watt single-phase motor weighs 51 lb.
- 2-3/8" maximum cutting diameter and 3" maximum cutting depth
- 2320 lb. magnet dead lift and 950 lb. drill point breakaway on 1" thick steel
- 2 speed gear box for 270 or 520 RPMs
- Magnetic field detection, integrated chip guard, and safety strap, to help ensure safe working environments
|Brand:||Jancy Engineering Company|
|Package Weight:||64.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.4 x 9 x 9 inches|